Sometimes the best, most economical way to enhance the performance capacity of your machines is to rebuild them. Good candidates for machine tool rebuilding are your production units that are less than 12 years old with a reliable CNC control.
The term “rebuild” refers to a complete overhaul of a machine to its original mechanical specifications without needing a new CNC control. The mechanical components of the machine are cleaned, inspected, and rebuilt, using either new or re-machined parts.
Machine Tool Rebuild / CNC Rebuild Steps:
- Rebuilding all mechanical components including replacement of all bearings and seals
- Grinding of the hardened ways, hand scraping of wear surfaces, or replacement of linear guides
- Ball screw repair or replacement
- Hydraulic and lube system rebuild, including new valves and hoses
- Repair or replacement of way wipers and way covers
- Return of machine geometric alignments, as well as positioning accuracy, to OEM specs
Our staff of experienced field service engineers will remove and install units, as well as provide any other cnc machine tool services required.
By choosing a rebuild for your machine, you can save your company upwards of 65% over the cost of purchasing new.
or call us today at 859-283-8300