Heavy duty machines made with “good iron” but performing poorly sometimes just need a fresh breath of life given by the right experienced partner. KRC Machine Tool Services can be your trusted partner to provide qualified updates to your machines that seem to be on their last leg. Our years of experience gives us the expertise to gather the information to determine if your machine is a good candidate to restore and will ensure a solution that is best for your investment.
Rather than buying a new machine, rebuilding or retrofitting has several benefits including:
- Beneficial in the way they were built and designed with heavy cast iron bases
- An economical alternative as it typically will cost about 50 – 60% of the cost of a new machine
- Cost saving due to eliminating the need for new foundations, additional tooling or transportation and rigging
- Time saving by reducing downtime and delivery by half than the time it would take for a new machine to be delivered
- Retaining your existing machine and the way it was built and designed with heavy cast iron bases.
When a customer is having a hard time deciding between a rebuild/retrofit or buying new, KRC can offer to evaluate the machine and put together a scope of work that can then be used as a guide to establish a quoted price on what it would take to retrofit or rebuild that particular machine. KRC will then help the customer evaluate the pros and cons and help them decide the best economical investment.
Our machine retrofit & rebuild include Vertical boring mills, vertical turning lathes, horizontal boring mills, gantry and bridge mills, 5-Axis machines
Vertical and Horizontal Lathes
Giddings & Lewis
|Horizontal Boring Mills
Giddings & Lewis
|Gantry and Bridge Mills
At KRC you can expect a quality product and on time delivery. With our cumulated years of experience, KRC can access and deliver solutions that are the best choice for your machine. After the work is complete, you can expect follow up and availability any time you should need additional support. KRC is dedication to Project management and scheduling. Customers can be assured that KRC will deliver integrity in our commitments.
or call us today at 859-283-8300